Techno-Functional Support Specialists – Argus/Safety
||: December 30, 2020
||: Product Development/Product Consulting
We are looking for experienced Techno/Functional Support Specialists (Tier 2) with hands-on experience in managing and supporting Pharmacovigilance/Safety Applications. The support specialist will be responsible for supporting one or more Vitrana Applications for its customers, responding to, documenting and resolving service tickets in a timely manner according to SLA.
- Provide Application and Configuration Support to global customers for managing their deployment of Vitrana’s Applications on-premise and on the Cloud.
- Monitoring the customer facing SaaS Applications and its components on the Cloud
- Learn Ticket management tools, internal external communication and processes to deliver top quality service.
- Analyse, identify, and remediate issues within client specific environments.
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone, email and service desk tool as appropriate
- Resolve incidents including troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Perform user administration and configuration activities
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- 4-6 years of experience in providing Technical/Functional Support in rotational shifts
- Sound knowledge of Oracle Argus Safety or other PV/Safety systems
- Good knowledge of SQL and ability to write queries
- Basic/Working knowledge of Linux Operating System
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with ticketing and time tracking procedures.
- Relentless client-focus, and ability to consistently deliver high-quality customer service.
- Adherence to workflow best practices: attention to detail, thoroughness, and follow-through.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
To apply for the above position, please send your word resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying the Job Code.