A robust process to have clear and unambiguous data for PV surveillance, utilizing Resources with the right skillsets to pull validated ad-hoc simple and complex reports within predefined SLAs.
User raises request via a ticket
- A query
- New report
- Pre-defined Request catalog available to gather
- requirements at onset
- Business Risk and Regulatory Impact assessed for prioritization and approach
- User can clarify any additional business or technical questions through the Request Form
- Reporting technicians will assist users to clarify and finalize all requirements and schedule for each request
- Expedited availability for business-critical and urgent requests
- Develop in DEV environment and carry out internal Dry Runs
- Unit Test and review
- Send output to customer for verification
- For low business risk/non-regulatory impacting reports, agree on approach to implement directly in Production after DEV.
- For high business risk/regulatory impacting reports, deploy and run test scripts in VAL environment.
- Send VAL output to customer for formal verification.
- Implement in Production
- Send output to Customer
- Carry out Change Control documentation
- After customer approval, close ticket