Technical Support Analyst – Japanese Bilingual
||: January 28, 2022
||: Product Consulting
We are looking for experienced Japanese speaking Support Analysts to provide L2 Technical Support to Vitrana’s customers. The Technical Support Analyst participates in a supportive role by acting as a liaison between customer and departments within the organization, to ensure that all reported problems are resolved in an accurate and timely manner.
- The Bilingual Technical Support Analyst provides technical and business support for users of Vitrana Software Applications.
- Act as a liaison between business users, interfacing internal technology groups and vendors
- Participate in application releases, from development, testing and deployment into production.
- Perform post release checkouts after application releases and infrastructure updates.
- Develop and maintain technical support documentation.
- Analyzes applications to identify risks, vulnerabilities and security issues.
- Makes evaluative judgments based on analysis of factual information; resolves problems by identifying and selecting solutions Cooperation with Development colleagues to prioritize bug fixes and support tooling requirements.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members representing Japanese customer/users.
- Maintains application systems that have completed the development stage and are running in the daily operations of the global customer users, primarily Japan region.
- Manages, maintains and supports applications and their operating environments, focusing on stability, quality and functionality against service level expectations.
- 2-6 years of experience in providing L2/Technical Support in rotational shifts
- Fluent in Japanese communication (Spoken & Written) and must have cleared JLPT L3/N3 or above proficiency test.
- Ability to work changing shift patterns including weekends and holidays to support 24×7 services
- Prior experience supporting multiple system users in a large business environment
- Excellent, clear, and concise English verbal and written communication skills used at all levels of business
- Knowledge of relevant internal systems, software and hardware including but not limited to Oracle/SQL, Jira, ServiceNow
- Proven track record in adhering to and supporting change management initiatives
- Ability to multi-task and work on own initiative using a helpdesk system to work on requests based on priority and severity
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
To apply for the above position, please send your word resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying the Job Code.