Java Microservices – Technical Architect
|: January 28, 2022
|: Product Development
We are looking for a hands-on Technical Architect who will provide strong leadership in architecture, design, and development of web, mobile applications and platforms. This person guides technology decisions, and develops future state architectures and roadmaps that effectively support Vitrana’s Software Products portfolio and business strategy.
- Shape architecture, technical direction, culture, and processes for the company and web products to achieve the desired business outcomes.
- Drive best of breed architecture (including security) and align with Vitrana’s current and future business needs.
- Provide oversight over architecture and design across all customer facing technology initiatives. Collaborate with delivery teams to determine technical direction and approach to system design and implementation.
- Provide strategic guidance and decision support to IT management and business partners.
- Stay on top of current and emerging technology trends and best practices. Evaluate and prototype potential technologies and overall solutions.
- Provide strong leadership and promote and foster professional development and growth among team members.
- Provide input to project estimates and ensure they are reasonable and attainable.
- Demonstrate exceptional analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills. Come up to speed quickly in complex domains and effectively manage multiple concurrent activities.
- Understand and comply with established corporate and IT technical standards and methodologies. Use and contribute to company standards and tools.
- Overall 12+ years of software development experience
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on experience in developing and deploying Microservices
- Expertise in designing and developing high performance applications using Java platforms and Spring frameworks.
- Experience in Real Time Event Processing and Messaging: JMS, MQ, Kafka, Akka
- REST/JSON/XML Web APIs Development experience.
- Strong experience with SQL and Database – Oracle/PostgreSQL
- Strong understanding of DevOps, Containerization and Orchestration of Microservices on Public and Private cloud platforms
- Experience in performing technical assessment of current state of legacy systems
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
To apply for the above position, please send your word resumes to email@example.com by specifying the Job Code.