Virtuous Transactional Analytics Private Limited and its subsidiaries including Vitrana Inc and branch operations hereinafter referred as ‘Vitrana’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ is committed to respect your privacy and choices. When you use and interact with our websites or services, communicate with or otherwise contact us or visit our offices or attend our events, we may collect, use, share and process information relating to you (“Personal Data”). These Privacy Statement Highlights summarize our Personal Data processing practices and your related rights. Please see the “Contacting us” section, below, for our contact information and the contact information of our data protection officer.
Personal Information that we process
For the purposes of this privacy statement, ‘Personal Information’ is any data which relates to an individual who may be identified from that data, or from a combination of a set of data, and other information which is in possession of Vitrana. In general, you may browse our website without providing any Personal Information about yourself. However, we collect certain information such as
- Information that you provide via our website, including information you provide when you register on our website e.g. name, email address, designation, company, country and telephone number;
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this Site, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, demographics, your computers’ operating system, and browser type and information collected via cookies
Purpose for which we process Personal Data
We collect and process Personal Data for a variety of purposes, including:
- The processing of your name and contact information to provide you with information about our products, manage your registration for and attendance at our events and webinars or for office visits, manage your registration for contests or promotions, provide you with customer support or otherwise communicate with you;
- The processing of device and usage data to develop, improve, manage and customize our websites and services, to assess and improve the related user experience, to identify customer opportunities and to guarantee our websites’ and services’ security and continued proper functioning;
- The processing of your billing information to complete transactions with you when you purchase our products or services;
- To provide you with the necessary functionalities required during your use of our websites and services, and to review capacity requirements and compliance with the applicable usage terms;
- To display personalized advertisements to you and to send to you marketing communications about us, our products and our services; and
- To comply with our legal obligations under applicable laws and cooperate with public and government authorities.
- To process job application and alumni related requests, more details about which are available on corresponding portals of this website
Data recipients, transfer, and disclosure of Personal Information
Vitrana does not share your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes without seeking your prior permission. We share your Personal Information within:
- Vitrana or with any of its subsidiaries;
- Business partners;
- Service vendors;
In general, Virtuous Transactional Analytics Pvt. Ltd, domiciled in New Delhi (India), is the data controller processing your Personal Information.
The following applies only where the data controller processing your Personal Information is domiciled in the European Economic Area (“EEA”):
We transfer Personal Information to countries outside the EEA to third parties, including to countries which have different data protection standards to those which apply in the EEA. The locations of Vitrana group companies is USA & India. Our service providers are primarily located in US, Singapore, India and UK. Where service providers process your Personal Information in countries deemed adequate by the European Commission, we rely on the European Commission’s decision to protect your Personal Information,
For transfers to Vitrana group companies and service providers outside the EEA, we use standard contractual clauses or rely on a service provider’s Privacy Shield certification or a service provider’s (EU data protection authority approved) corporate rules that are in place to protect your Personal Information. Please contact us as set out below if you would like to obtain a copy of the methods used. When required, Vitrana discloses Personal Information to external law enforcement bodies or regulatory authorities, in order to comply with legal obligations.
Access, correction, objection of your Personal Information
You have the right to access, correct, delete or transfer your Personal Information that we hold, including your profile and preferences. You also have the right to object to certain processing and, where we have asked for your consent to process your Personal Information, to withdraw this consent. Where we process your Personal Information because we have a legitimate interest in doing so (as explained above), you also have a right to object to this. These rights may be limited in some situations – for example, where we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your Personal Information.
You can assert your rights in the corresponding sections where such information was provided or by contacting us. Please see the “Contacting us” section, below, for our contact information and the contact information of our data protection officer.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Personal Information will not be retained for a period more than necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy statement, unless a longer retention period is required by law or for directly related legitimate business purposes.
Links to Other Sites
To exercise your rights relating to your Personal Data, or if you have questions regarding our privacy practices, please reach out to us at:
Data Protection Officer
Virtuous Transactional Analytics Pvt. Ltd.,
Graphix 2, Block A – 13, Industrial Area, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh – 201309, India